Drama as man discovers girlfriend has affair with his friends
By Nelson Mandela | May 7th 2016
A love affair turned sour after a man discovered that his girlfriend had a queue of men behind her back.
This came after two of his childhood friends visited the cybercafé he works in and requested an audience with the girl.
The man refused and there ensued a heated disagreement.
They almost exchanged blows had an immediate intervention by a customer not been in place.
The drama attracted by standers and customers as they flocked in to watch a free movie.
Sources reveal that the estranged man had a personal issue with his childhood friends.
The man then got the shock of his life after his girlfriend confessed that she has been dating both of his friends.
The man almost ran mad due to confusion and disbelief and was sweating heavily. The fate of their relationship is unknown.
Three meetings held in Mount Kenya to lay strategy for the presidency
- Bring it on, Ruto challenges Raila and Kalonzo
By Allan Mungai
- Woman ‘happy’ after angry mob lynches her bloodthirsty son
- UoN sheds jobs, courses in step to cut costs as admissions dip
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Raila now blows hot and cold in debate on judicial impasse
By Brian Otieno