We must stop theft of taxpayers' money
By Benard Amaya
| December 11th 2015
The unfolding scenario involving the alleged Eurobond scam is a clarion call for increased vigilance by the citizens. It is a reminder to wananchi to keep the state on its toes on issues of governance.
The tendency by Kenyans to go into slumber soon after electing new officials is undermining efforts to develop the country.
My counsel to the public is to demand accountability from the leadership. No leader should be allowed to pilfer public coffers. Public resources belong to the citizens and must benefit the nation.
Message to politicians: Stop turning funerals into political ralliesOur politicians will never cease to amaze me. Turning funerals into political rallies has become the norm
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege