Uhuru, Ruto party convenes NEC amid fears over nominations
President Uhuru Kenyatta has called for a National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting of the Jubilee Party (JP) to set the date for party primaries.
By NDERITU Gichure | 4 years ago
Henry Kosgey's place in Nandi County Politics
Nandi county politics doesn't demand so much assertion as to why Henry Kosgey is the man to beat in the gubernatorial race. The veteran politician tossed the wrong coin in 2013, and thus was defeated for one reason only: being the ODM chairman.
Nichasius Koech | 4 years ago
President Uhuru reaffirms his support for deputy Ruto come 2022
State House Senior Director of Public Communication Munyori Buku said the President has been categorical that his party will support Ruto for the 2022 Jubilee presidential ticket.
Rawlings Otieno | 5 years ago
Jimi Wanjigi says Raila Odinga's Sh6,000 monthly stipend is unrealistic
By Jane Mugambi
- New lobby, MPs join crusade to market Raila in Mt Kenya
By Allan Mungai
- Is DP Ruto an unassailable frontrunner or mere pacesetter?
By Oscar Obonyo
- Ruto or Raila? Kiunjuri’s gamble over 2022 candidate
- Murang’a leaders endorse Peter Kenneth to deputise Raila Odinga
- Relief as friends raise Sh16 million to pay Monari's bill