Top US airlines offer to re-assign crew from Zika-hit routes
HEALTH & SCIENCE
Top U.S. airlines United and Delta have offered to re-assign certain flight crew concerned about contracting the Zika virus from routes to Latin America and the Caribbean, the companies told Reuters on Wednesday.
By Reuters | 5 years ago
Obama signs bill shielding US airlines from EU carbon fees
United States President Barack Obama has signed into law a Bill that requires American airlines be excluded from European carbon emissions fees.
- | 8 years ago
Siaya politician Florence Aluodo dies
- Former Gem MP Jakoyo Midiwo dies at 54
- Chris Kirubi: Business dealmaker to the last day
- How trip to Middle East ended up in a house in Thika
By Kamore Maina
- KICC was once a 'compass' for locating places in town
- No degree? Forget elective positions next year - IEBC