Yatani's budget has tried to address concerns of Kenyans, half-heartedly
The 2021/2022 budget has made a good attempt in mitigating the economic impact of Covid-19 and the costs of treatment.
By Patrick Muinde | 3 months ago
Uhuru’s Sh9.2b Budget ‘typing error’ that shocked the nation
In 2009, Mr Mati and some MPs alleged that President Uhuru Kenyatta had inflated figures when he sought extra funds for the 2008/2009 financial year.
Wainaina Wambu | 3 months ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels