Are Uhuru’s Nyanza projects tokenism or real development for larger Western Kenya region?
?There is no denying that some of the projects in President Uhuru Kenyatta’s bag of goodies that he unveiled ahead of last Tuesday’s Madaraka Day...
By Oscar Obonyo | 3 months ago
Uhuru Nyanza goodies fire up race for the top seat ahead of 2022 polls
After Uhuru's Nyanza visit, there is a push by other Opposition leaders to go for the presidency so that there regions can benefit.
Jacob Ngetich | 3 months ago
Kondele: From poll chaos hot spot to conciliation arena
Hundreds of residents who bore the brunt of last year’s election violence welcome erstwhile political foes.
Kepher Otieno and Mactilda Mbenywe | 2 years ago
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI