Pending bills jump to Sh468b despite Treasury's pay order
Treasury says 53 percent or Sh247.88 billion of the Sh467.7 billion state corporations’ pending bills belong to contractors of projects and suppliers.
By Patrick Alushula | 3 months ago
Why Uhuru will not be part of Azimio campaign trail- Murathe
- Accept polls outcome in August, Uhuru tells aspirants
By Brian Okoth
- What the design of Pension Towers symbolises.
- If Kalonzo chooses to work with Raila, I'll support him, says Andrew Sunkuli
By Mate Tongola
- Former Runyenjes MP denies links to viral post on running mate
- Ruto catches Karua by surprise as he breaks protocol
By Betty Njeru