Scanty details on dramatic arrest in Likoni over suspected terror links
Two terror suspects arrested at Mombasa's Likoni ferry are being held at a military site at the Coast, a senior police officer said.
By Joackim Bwana and Willis Oketch | 29 days ago
Mpeketoni terror suspects to stand trial after judge finds enough evidence
A Mombasa court will proceed with a case in which two men are charged with mass murders in Mpeketoni, Lamu.
Willis Oketch | 5 years ago
Locals want livestock allowed to graze in ADC farm linked to Ruto
- Raila’s grand march to State House begins
- Roads closed for Nairobi Expressway construction reopen from September 30
- Puzzle of dairy cows killed for udders and reproductive parts
- You have no right to complain about high fuel prices, Speaker tells MPs
- Willie Kimani murder: Four police officers have case to answer
By Sara Okuoro