Key take-outs from President Samia Suluhu’s two-day state visit
On trade, both leaders noted that Kenya and Tanzania are yet to fully exploit existing trade opportunities.
By Jael Mboga | 1 month ago
'Left TZ without a face mask, arrived in Kenya wearing one'
Wearing face masks in public is not mandatory In Tanzania.
Jael Mboga | 1 month ago
Three meetings held in Mount Kenya to lay strategy for the presidency
- Bring it on, Ruto challenges Raila and Kalonzo
By Allan Mungai
- Woman ‘happy’ after angry mob lynches her bloodthirsty son
- UoN sheds jobs, courses in step to cut costs as admissions dip
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Raila now blows hot and cold in debate on judicial impasse
By Brian Otieno