Covid-19 has underscored need for countries to have their own airlines
KQ has proven to be important in the hour of need, not only for Kenya but also for African countries that do not have their own national carriers.
By Mwangi Ngamate | 3 months ago
TSC: Top varsities not interested in training teachers
- Kirinyaga man kills wife, four children
- IEBC announces exit from 2022 polls preparedness team
- Miguna Miguna to be issued with travel documents on condition that...
By Jael Mboga
- Coming on Wednesday: Nakuru’s city charter
- State of the Nation Address: What to expect from Uhuru
By Betty Njeru