French police conduct raids in crackdown after teacher beheading
The killing sparked outrage in France and drew condemnation from President Emmanuel Macron and political parties.
By Reuters | 5 months ago
'Teaching yes, bleeding no': France pays tribute to beheaded teacher
From Paris to Lyon, Marseille and Lille large crowds gathered quietly, pausing regularly to applaud, hold minutes of silence.
Reuters | 5 months ago
Job seekers flight into slavery and torture in Saudi Arabia
- DP Ruto: I will not resign
- School records over 90 pupils with 400 marks and above
- Committed teacher ‘won’t be punished by TSC’
By Brian Okoth
- School that lost 15 pupils in stampede among top scorers
- Judge defends tough decision to charge noise-making staff