Sacco players to chat way forward after Covid-19 effects
With the Covid-19 pandemic, the affiliated members of Saccos in different industries retorted to the withdrawal of their deposits and defaulted their
By Fredrick Obura | 2 months ago
Saccos face cash crunch as members withdraw savings
Many employees laid off or on unpaid leave have resorted to making withdrawals off their Sacco savings to meet basic needs.
Peter Theuri | 11 months ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Gang banned years ago returns to Likoni bridge
- City outspoken politician buried in brief ceremony