Uphold quality in all universities, Matiang’i orders
Education Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiang’i has directed universities to enforce the highest quality standards to advance learning.
By Vincent Mabatuk | 5 years ago
Vice chancellor who fought ouster finally leaves office
Prof Mwonya's five-year term expired on January 12 after a protracted legal tussle that saw the courts save her job twice.
Kennedy Gachuhi | 2 months ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body