South Sudan vice president Machar, wife test positive for coronavirus
More tests results are expected today and will show the full extent of infection within the taskforce
By Hillary Orinde | 1 year ago
South Sudan agrees to more U.N. troops in bid to avoid arms embargo
The government of South Sudan agreed on Sunday to accept 4,000 extra peacekeepers in a bid to avoid an arms embargo threatened by the United Nations Security Council, but said the details of the deployment were still being discussed.
Reuters | 4 years ago
Kenya can bail out South Sudan, but with strict conditions
Last week's plea by a delegation from South Sudan to Kenya for humanitarian and economic aid must have pressed the panic button across the region.
The Standard | 4 years ago
Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- Mt Kenya leaders reassure Raila on 2022
- I'm ready to face your coalition, DP Ruto now tells Uhuru and Raila
- Nairobi County loses Sh400m in parking fees after KRA take over