Secret Chebukati affidavit that is under lock and key
Details of a document that never saw light of day scanty, with Peter Wanyama, the lawyer who drew it, citing client confidentiality.
Nzau Musau | 3 years ago
One shot, 11 injured in protest over poll fraud in Vihiga
One person was shot and at least 11 others, among them a Member of the County Assembly, were injured when they were caught up in a fracas between police and protesters.
Nathan Ochunge and Eric Lungai | 3 years ago
New Uhuru-Suluhu deal on border barriers bears fruit
- Museveni hits at the West as he's sworn in for sixth term
By Brian Otieno
- The long and vicious battle for Samuel Wanjiru’s millions
- Animal numbers tumble as fences block migration corridors
- Three arrested over failed raid on Kinamba Police Station
- The big-hearted granny saving teenage mothers, widows in Kisumu