MP's defection, voters' stubborn streak leaves ODM guessing
The defection of Ugenya MP David Ochieng from Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) to the Movement for Democracy and Growth (MDG) could pose a serious threat to his old party if voters in the region go against the formbook and vote for a candidate from a smaller political party.
Kevin Ogutu | 4 years ago
LSK President Okero warns public officers against voters’ intimidation
The Law Society of Kenya President Isaac Okero has condemned the alleged intimidation of voters by public officers which he termed it a gross violation of the right of every citizen.
Standard Reporter | 4 years ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries