Farming was at the core of recovery in Mwai Kibaki era
When the National Rainbow Coalition government under the leadership of Mwai Kibaki came to power at the beginning of 2003, its main aim was to improve the country's economy.
By Paul Kang'ethe | 2 months ago
Kenya pledges Sh244b to global kitty on Covid-19 fight
Kenya is among countries that have contributed to the Sh3.56 trillion global kitty to mitigate the effects of Covid-19.
Roselyne Obala | 7 months ago
Tough balancing act as Sh3tr Budget to secure Uhuru legacy
Treasury’s ambitious target for revenue and growth comes at a time when the economy is struggling to recover from the effects of Covid-19
Frankline Sunday and Dominic Omondi | 1 year ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties