Ethiopian families fleeing fighting describe hunger, rape in Amhara
The Tigrayan advance forced around 250,000 people to flee their homes in Amhara, the U.N. Office for Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs said.
By Reuters | 4 days ago
Ethiopian attack in two northern regions intensifies, Tigrayan forces say
An air and ground offensive by Ethiopian troops and their allies against rebellious forces from the northern Tigray region is intensifying.
Reuters | 9 days ago
Eritrean and Tigrayan forces killed and raped refugees – International Rights Watch
Human Rights Watch’s report says Eritrean and Tigrayan forces raped, detained and killed refugees in Tigray region, Ethiopia.
Reuters | 1 month ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga