Australian attorney-general denies historical rape claim
Porter said all he knew about the allegation was what he had read in the media, but the details of the claim had never been put to him.
By Reuters | 1 month ago
Australian PM apologises, promises probe after allegation of rape in parliament
The woman said she had been raped in the office of Defence Minister Linda Reynolds in March 2019.
Reuters | 2 months ago
Clinical officer to be prosecuted for allegedly raping school girl in his clinic
A lawyer has commenced a private prosecution against a clinical officer accused of raping a school girl in his clinic at Kiembeni estate on May 6 this year.
Willis Oketch | 5 years ago
How the Rwathia boys carved own corner at Nairobi bourse
- NTSA pursuing racing Subaru drivers
- Justice Nduma Nderi: What I will do when I become CJ
- Family of KDF man killed cries for justice
By Mike Ekutan
- Man fights for right to raise his daughter aged three
- Thika Road accident leaves two police offices injured