Relief for women as maternity fee waiver takes effect in hospitals
HEALTH & SCIENCE
If you are a mother then you understand the joys, thrills, triumphs and even the tears of having a baby.
By Standard Team | 8 years ago
Strengthen public health facilities to ease pain of poor, suffering Kenyans
The truth is, most private hospitals have taken the trouble to purchase state–of–the–art machinery and hire specialists.
The Standard | 5 months ago
We’re broke, Moi University now admits
- We are implementing CBC to keep our jobs, teachers tell Magoha
By James Omoro
- Waiguru dumps Uhuru party for DP Ruto’s UDA
- Contractor set to open closed sections under construction on Mombasa Road
- Mbowe in Tanzania's court
- Nakuru doctor suspected of killing his two children dies in hospital