Jubilee administration should balance appointments
President Uhuru Kenyatta’s recent public appointments have elicited a lot of criticism from a cross-section of Kenyans.
By The Standard | 6 years ago
Jubilee government is isolating us, Sabaot leaders claim
Sabaot leaders have accused the Jubilee government of isolating the community in recent public appointments.
Osinde Obare | 6 years ago
Leaders react to Uhuru’s parastatal board appointments
Leaders have reacted to the parastatal board appointments made by President Uhuru Kenyatta's government on Friday.
Rawlings Otieno, Wilfred Ayaga and Cyrus Ombati | 6 years ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties