Raila spells out plan to make jua kali workers earn for their sweat
Azimio la Umoja One Kenya coalition presidential nominee Raila Odinga has announced a plan to boost the informal sector that supports more that 16.4 million workers.
By Judah Ben-Hur | 16 days ago
Raila unveils plan to boost Jua Kali sector if elected president
Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) leader Raila Odinga has recommended the adaption and implementation of the Recognition of Prior Learning Policy (RPL) in Kenya's Jua Kali sector.
Stephanie Wangari | 17 days ago
Hope for Kwale as mining firm, varsity sign apprentice deal
The apprentice programme developed by Base Titanium runs for two to three years, depending on the academic requirements.
Tobias Chanji | 4 months ago
Why Uhuru will not be part of Azimio campaign trail- Murathe
- Accept polls outcome in August, Uhuru tells aspirants
By Brian Okoth
- What the design of Pension Towers symbolises.
- If Kalonzo chooses to work with Raila, I'll support him, says Andrew Sunkuli
By Mate Tongola
- Former Runyenjes MP denies links to viral post on running mate
- Ruto catches Karua by surprise as he breaks protocol
By Betty Njeru