Rubber meets the road as Nairobi Expressway tests PPP model
After several false starts, Kenya can now showcase the potential of the public-private partnership set-up with the country’s most expensive road.
Frankline Sunday and Macharia Kamau | 1 month ago
Let’s equip youth to drive infrastructure revolution
They should be able to help a client break down an unwieldy project into achievable tasks, guaranteeing frictionless transition between phases.
Rose Kananu | 2 years ago
Uhuru to open historic park on Jamhuri Day
- Maranda High School dormitory on fire again
By Isiah Gwengi
- Glowing tributes for tycoon Kibe as a visionary, mentor
- Pastor Ng’ang’a’s TV station banned from live broadcast
By Betty Njeru
- ODM candidates in Mount Kenya upbeat as support for Raila soars
- Former PS buried in private ceremony two days after death