Insurance firm associated with DP Ruto battles for City tender
It wants the court to quash board’s verdict and bar county from signing any contract with other tenderers.
By Kamau Muthoni | 1 year ago
Bidder challenges KRA tender award
The procurement of an Integrated Customs Management System (ICMS) is headed for yet another round of battle, only hours after the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) announced it had signed a contract with the firm that had clinched the deal.
Jackson Okoth | 6 years ago
High court pushes ruling on Sh12.6b police tender wars to January 2020
Justice John Mativo issued a stay order until January 20, 2020, when he will rule on the protracted war, pitting industry players.
Jacob Ngetich | 1 year ago
Dilemma: My female supervisor is sexually harrassing me, help
- Orie Rogo Manduli's burial postponed after eldest daughter falls ill
- New Kianjokoma police officers welcomed in church service
- Outdated ‘Nyumba Mboke’ culture puts women at risk of HIV
By Anne Atieno
- Ruto out to fool you with ill-gotten wealth, Kalonzo says
- Tongue piercings can fill brain with pus, cause Herpes
HEALTH & SCIENCE
By Kagai Reuben