KPA publishes new guidelines for ships to curb virus
Vessel operators are required to submit health declaration 48 hours before arrival.
Patrick Beja | 1 year ago
First cruise ship docks at the Port of Mombasa with 1,049 tourists
Kenya Tourism Board (KTB) officials handed over gifts and information booklets on destination Kenya to disembarking passengers. MS Nautica, a regular caller at the port sailed into the harbour some minutes past 7am from Zanzibar for a day long stay. It was scheduled to leave for Port Victoria in the Seychelles as part of its cruise voyage in the Indian Ocean.
Philip Mwakio | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Family forced to bury son’s leg severed in strange attack
- Nancy Gitau: The iron lady behind Uhuru’s realpolitik
- Parliament set to pass BBI next week