3.5 million children to get jab against killer measles
The Ministry of Health’s schedule gives two doses of Measles vaccines between 9 and 12 months of age and the second dose between 18 and 24 months.
Mercy Kahenda | 1 month ago
Why polio campaigns must reach every last child in Kenya
For a long time, no person in Kenya suffered the devastating disability that is caused by polio. In fact, the only reminder in the early 2000s was the victims in the streets of Nairobi, many of whom had been paralyzed as children and adults. Their lives were ravaged by this terrible, vaccine-preventable disease.
Rudi Eggers and Werner Schultink | 4 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy