Co-operative Bank to benefit from World Bank's Sh32 billion kitty
In partnership with a medical equipment manufacturer Philips, the lender will help healthcare providers acquire medical equipment.
By Dominic Omondi | 2 months ago
50 plus one percent of Kenyans consider themselves innovators
Fifty four per cent (54 percent) of Kenyans consider themselves to be innovators, Thirty four per cent (34 percent) of them expressed that they are not reliant on others to create solutions, Fifty nine (59 percent) of Kenyans are confident that their idea will be the next big thing in their industry.
Standard Reporter | 5 years ago
Interview with Frans Van Houten,global CEO,royal philips
Last week, Philips announced it was splitting into two companies – one focused on health tech opportunities and the other on lighting solutions.
Peter Muiruri | 6 years ago
Ruto backs bid to scrap degree rule for MCAs and MPs
- Museveni locks down Uganda for 42 days, revises curfew
By Betty Njeru
- Unions issue 14-day strike notice over SRC freeze in pay hikes
By Brian Otieno
- Tuju to walk 52 kilometres from Karen to Kijabe Hospital
- President Uhuru Kenyatta on two-day state visit to Turkey
- Nyanza: Rush to beat 7pm curfew, businesses closed