Goodbye ‘father of Kenyan journalism’ Philip Ochieng
The story of Kenyan journalism will remain incomplete without a narrative on Philip Ochieng who died on April 27, aged 83.
Alberto Leny | 1 month ago
Bwana PO’s screams in the newsroom, savvy Swahili and not-so-loud approvals
Bwana PO is what I fondly called journalism maestro Philip Ochieng who left us this week. He gave me my first salaried job.
Kamau Ngotho | 1 month ago
China swamps Kenya with onions
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Boy who missed KCPE composition paper to join top school
- Protests as body of missing girl dumped near state agency staff quarters
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha
- Makueni MCA dies in a road accident