EACC boss vows to fight malpractices in oil and gas sector
Dumping of export fuel and adulteration of the products are two major challenges facing the petroleum industry in Kenya, according to EACC.
By Antony Gitonga | 3 months ago
Rogue oil marketing firms should be punished for hoarding fuel
This is repugnant. It is bad for the economy as it denies Kenyans the benefit of cheap oil.
Editorial | 1 year ago
Oiling the Crisis - The Petroleum Industry Association of Kenya
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0NXQ-k2qhxQ?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0NXQ-k2qhxQ?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels