Can Nyanza politics survive without Raila?
Following the push by some leaders from Nyanza province to have CORD leader Raila Odinga vie for Homabay senatorial seat, a lot is expected to happen. With his political power he has been enjoying this maybe the last decision he has to consider.
Nelson Mandela | 6 years ago
ODM disregards former list of Homabay branch officials
After the controversial Homabay Senate elections that saw the Orange party affirm its grassroots support by electing Moses Otieno Kajwang' to replace his brother Gerald Otieno Kajwang', ODM has announced a fresh list of leaders.
Standard Reporter | 6 years ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Body of Kilifi woman stolen from grave found dumped near river
- 'Scarface': End of an era as iconic lion dies aged 14 at Masai Mara
- Six killed in game park gun battle
By Ali Abdi
- Revisitor and revisited: We can’t blame Uhuru entirely