Adevinta buys eBay's classifieds unit in Sh993 billion deal
The company will have market presence in 20 countries, covering one billion people with three billion visits every month.
Reuters | 8 months ago
Lessons Kenya can learn from taxation of the digital marketplace
What is currently missing are regulations to ensure unambiguous administration of this tax.
Joseph Oyongo and Maureen Shaba | 9 months ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests