Why traffic police, fire brigade are washing section of Outering Road?
Traffic snarl-up started immediately after Mutindwa footbridge towards Kariobangi after three vehicles overturned
By Mireri Junior | 15 days ago
Village awaits Sh300m payout for oil spill that killed life on its farms
From his vantage position at the Africa Inland Church in Kibwezi, Makueni County, Ngie Nguku sits pensively, supporting his aged frame with a walking stick but with eyes keenly trained on the speakers.
Philip Muasya | 4 years ago
Oil spill is killing us, Taita-Taveta residents tell Governor Mruttu
Taita-Taveta County residents living in villages where an oil spill happened last month want compensation to treat respiratory diseases. Residents from Miasenyi and Majengo Mapya villages, told their Governor John Mruttu that since the spill happened last month there has been an upsurge of respiratory diseases.
RENSON MNYAMWEZI | 4 years ago
Ruto backs bid to scrap degree rule for MCAs and MPs
- Museveni locks down Uganda for 42 days, revises curfew
By Betty Njeru
- Unions issue 14-day strike notice over SRC freeze in pay hikes
By Brian Otieno
- Tuju to walk 52 kilometres from Karen to Kijabe Hospital
- President Uhuru Kenyatta on two-day state visit to Turkey
- Nyanza: Rush to beat 7pm curfew, businesses closed