Nyamira Governor Nyaribo dealt huge blow High Court stops vetting of Gesami
The High Court has stopped the Nyamira County Assembly from vetting Deputy Governor nominee James Gesami for the post.
Stanley Ongwae | 3 months ago
Battle lines drawn in Nyamira as Nyaribo nominates Gesami for deputy
Nyamira County assembly is staring at another row after Governor Amos Nyaribo resubmitted the name of James Gesami for approval as his deputy.
Eric Abuga | 3 months ago
What pulpit ban? DP Ruto addresses Kiambu church, donates Sh2m
By Jael Mboga
- Court halts KRA bid to auction hospital's Sh22b machines
- TSC all set to roll out new refresher courses
- Ruto’s church politicking irony
- Unions ask CS Magoha not to reappoint former UoN council members
- Order! Kaparo on Raila's fifth stab at presidency, the big Laikipia lie and dancing politicians
By Nzau Musau