DPP appeals ruling to reveal witnesses in Sh63b dams case
Through his senior assistant Alexander Muteti, the DPP submitted that the order amounted to interfering with his work.
Paul Ogemba | 1 month ago
Haji asks court to lock out Orengo from Ojaamong's graft case
He is of the view that the court should tame lawmakers who are lawyers from representing suspects of crime such as graft and abuse of office.
Kamau Muthoni | 2 months ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession