Embrace new evidence-based tobacco control to save lives
Kenya needs to adopt evidence-based strategies that have been scientifically proven to reduce harm associated with tobacco smoking.
Kariuki Micheal | 1 month ago
BAT watches as Ministry, Board resolve Lyft's registration
Health CS Mutahi Kagwe sought answers as to how the controversial nicotine pouches manufactured by BAT were registered.
Jeckonia Otieno | 1 year ago
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller