Kenya asks UN security council to tackle illegal trade of natural resources
Kenya says natural resources must be extracted and traded in a transparent, accountable and sustainable manner and utilized to drive positive change.
By Patrick Vidija | 1 month ago
Siaya, Busia Counties step up efforts to have Yala Swamp recognised globally
Having Yala swamp as a Ramsar site will enhance proper planning and sustainable use of its resources. The swamp is Kenya’s largest freshwater wetland.
Caroline Chebet | 2 months ago
Aloe vera farming wipes pastoralists tears of loss
Kenya Forestry Research Institute with NGOs have given the residents a reason to smile following the production of aloe vera products.
Bakari Angela | 5 months ago
Five senior Kenya Power managers sent on leave to allow for audit
By Betty Njeru
- Several feared drowned after bus with 30 choir members plunges into Kitui river
- Kitui river bridge has rugged edge, driver was unfamiliar with route – Deputy Governor
- Why old couples divorce after decades of marriage
- ODM won’t form coalition with Nyanza parties
- Pregnant wife of KDF soldier stabbed to death