NG-CDF channels more funds to education, security sectors
National Government Constituencies Development Fund (NG-CDF) has in the past year channelled funds to the education and security sectors.
By Standard Reporter | 6 months ago
Bank manager summoned over directive on statements
A court has summoned a bank manager to explain why he has not supplied investigative agencies with details of Shinyalu National Government
Jack Murima | 2 years ago
TSC: Top varsities not interested in training teachers
- Kirinyaga man kills wife, four children
- IEBC announces exit from 2022 polls preparedness team
- Miguna Miguna to be issued with travel documents on condition that...
By Jael Mboga
- Coming on Wednesday: Nakuru’s city charter
- State of the Nation Address: What to expect from Uhuru
By Betty Njeru