Cash-starved NCPB faces auction over Sh7.3 billion debt
State agency risks auction by Kenya Commercial Bank over loan which it took using its assets as collateral.
By Moses Nyamori | 28 days ago
Cereals agency makes foray into lucrative retail market
In a change of tact, NCPB will create a trading division that buys cereals for sale and intervene in price stabilisation
Macharia Kamau | 2 months ago
Where is my kidney?
- President and Raila ‘joined at the hip despite misgivings’
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth