Two boys saved from ‘unfair’ jail term for sexual offences
Male minor set free after six years in jail after court ruled he was 13 when he committed the offence
By Yvonne Chepkwony | 1 year ago
Court restrains Maasai herders from land after failed agreements
Nakuru Land court has ordered Naivasha Police Boss to ensure a section of the Maasai herders do not graze their livestock in a land owned by Kenya Agriculture and Livestock Research and Organization (KALRO).
Boaz Kipngenoh | 5 years ago
Self-confessed serial killer, who allegedly ate his victims’ flesh and drunk their blood
A State pathologist, who examined the body of a school girl killed in Naivasha in August 2008, yesterday gave a shocking testimony during the trial of a self-confessed serial killer, who allegedly ate his victims’ flesh and drunk their blood.
BOAZ KIPNGENOH | 5 years ago
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics