Suspect in fake magistrate case held for 14 more days
Detectives in Nakuru have been allowed 14 days to continue detaining a man accused of masquerading as a magistrate and defrauding the public.
By Julius Chepkwony | 9 days ago
Six-year-old girl doused with paraffin, set ablaze over mother's Sh4,000 debt
The six-year-old girl was tied to a chair, doused with paraffin and then set ablaze over Sh4,000 debt her mother owed a neighbour.
Daniel Chege | 3 months ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western