Rice production at Mwea scheme falls to lowest level of 35 tonnes
Rice production at the Mwea Irrigation Scheme has dropped to its lowest level since establishment in 1956.
By Munene Kamau | 4 years ago
Floods likely to cause low rice yields at Mwea scheme
El Nino rains have led to floods in Mwea Irrigation Scheme which may cause low rice yields. The National Irrigation Board Scheme Manager Innocent Ariemba said although harvesting has just began, farmers were not getting the right moisture content.
Kamau Munene | 5 years ago
Bar manager killed after fight over girlfriend
- Woman demands Sh25 million from Kenneth Lusaka for her unborn child
By Paul Ogemba
- Grand plan behind Uhuru and Raila 2022 election coalition pact
- Four people rescued, several trapped as bridge collapses on Waiyaki Way
- Musalia Mudavadi criticises ‘No BBI, No Election’ rhetoric
By Jael Mboga
- Update: All workers at collapsed Kangemi bridge accounted for- KeNHA
By Betty Njeru