Banking 101: How Merali schooled teachers with crafty Spire Bank deal
Merali lured Mwalimu Sacco into buying Sh2.7 billion stake in flagging lender before burying them after withdrawing a fifth of its deposits.
By Patrick Alushula | 2 days ago
Teachers now ready to cut ties with loss-making Spire Bank
Teachers will cut all links with the loss-making Spire Bank by end of March this year, lifting a heavy financial burden off the books of their Sacco.
Dominic Omondi | 7 days ago
City official turns down plum job in DP Ruto’s UDA party
- Top KANU official tells off Atwoli over bid to join Azimio la Umoja
- 2,945 teaching positions advertised as TSC seeks to fill gaps left
- No more adjournment of cases set for hearing, Koome says
- Fight over First-Year JKUAT girl ends tragically
By Brian Okoth
- Juja woman who was killed, stashed in suitcase identified
By Fred Kagonye