Mt Kenya University gets temporary reprieve in 10-year dispute over premises
The court also ordered Step Up Holdings to provide a Sh511million bank guarantee from a reputable bank within 30 days pending the hearing of the case.
Frankline Sunday | 1 month ago
Coronavirus: Varsity manufactures, distributes free hand sanitisers
Institution is gearing to extend the services to the general public as part of its fight of the pandemic.
Hillary Orinde | 1 year ago
China swamps Kenya with onions
- DP Ruto pain over Uhuru-NASA plan
- Makueni MCA dies in a road accident
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Boy who missed KCPE composition paper to join top school