Milimani West, Nakuru: From grazing land to real estate hotspot
A sharp increase in demand for housing has triggered a fierce competition for investors in Milimani West Estate in Nakuru Town.
Boniface Thuku | 5 years ago
Rift Valley town totters on volcanic quicksand
The most limiting factor to Nakuru’s development is its ecological location. Particular environmental concerns arise from the relationship between Lake Nakuru National Park and residential and industrial expansion. The town is surrounded by national heritage sites into which no expansion can be allowed.
Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- Mt Kenya leaders reassure Raila on 2022
- I'm ready to face your coalition, DP Ruto now tells Uhuru and Raila
- Nairobi County loses Sh400m in parking fees after KRA take over