Tourism Fund signs MoU with Habitat
State-owned Tourism Finance Corporation (TFC) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) to advice players in the tourism sector on efficient methods of design, construction and maintenance of their facilities.
By Business Reporter | 4 years ago
Kenya-South Korea MoU boosts local fishing industry
Kenya’s efforts to sustainably exploit her fish and marine resources got a major boost, this week, from the Korean government.
Kurian Musa | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession