Trade unions should take keen interest in general election
Trade unions’ concerns hardly find space in manifestos of aspirants. This is a clear sign that workers’ issues are not matters of priority to leaders.
By Wilson Sossion | 2 months ago
Ex-CJ Maraga: The public should pile up pressure on Uhuru
Former CJ David Maraga warned that the country risked sliding into a state of anarchy and lawlessness with refusal to swear in the judges.
Moses Nyamori | 4 months ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga