CMA bars Cytonn from taking up new investors till name change
According to Shamiah, the name change will do away with the confusion caused by the similar name used by the unregulated Cytonn Investment Management.
By Wainaina Wambu | 1 month ago
Scangroup, Nairobi Business Ventures postpone financial results to end-month
In a public notice published yesterday, the two firms said their request has been approved by the Capital Markets Authority.
Moses Omusolo | 1 month ago
Regulators squabble over Imperial Bank Sh2b bond as investors stew
Regulators have continued to blame each other over the doomed Sh2 billion Imperial Bank bond even as investors’ six-year wait for answers continues.
Dominic Omondi | 1 month ago
Locals want livestock allowed to graze in ADC farm linked to Ruto
- Raila’s grand march to State House begins
- Roads closed for Nairobi Expressway construction reopen from September 30
- Puzzle of dairy cows killed for udders and reproductive parts
- You have no right to complain about high fuel prices, Speaker tells MPs
- Willie Kimani murder: Four police officers have case to answer
By Sara Okuoro