Transforming a loss maker into a force for community growth
Armed with no knowledge in the food industry, he sunk his money into a loss-making company, but one he instinctively thought had potential.
By Fredrick Obura | 4 months ago
EcoSokoni: Student-led app links farmers to bigger markets
App allows farmers to display their produce and sell it to consumers who bid directly on the platform. Project began during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Peter Theuri | 5 months ago
Jimi Wanjigi says Raila Odinga's Sh6,000 monthly stipend is unrealistic
By Jane Mugambi
- New lobby, MPs join crusade to market Raila in Mt Kenya
By Allan Mungai
- Is DP Ruto an unassailable frontrunner or mere pacesetter?
By Oscar Obonyo
- Ruto or Raila? Kiunjuri’s gamble over 2022 candidate
- Murang’a leaders endorse Peter Kenneth to deputise Raila Odinga
- Relief as friends raise Sh16 million to pay Monari's bill