Passaris fights eviction in Sh300m property tussle
Widow accuses Nairobi woman rep of trying to forcibly take over land and house.
Benard Sanga | 2 years ago
Former minister Darius Mbela’s wife embroiled in Sh150 million legal tussle
A decision by a former minister’s wife to sell more than Sh150 million property is now a dispute before the High Court.
Everlyne Judith Kwamboka | 3 years ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western