Unions, varsities in fresh row over Sh8.8 billion pay deal
Unions maintain the money was meant to adjust salary scales of their members. Vice-chancellors say it was meant to settle their salary arrears.
By Augustine Oduor | 3 months ago
Unions, universities in fresh row over Sh8.8b pay deal
The money was expected to benefit some 30,000 members of Uasu, Kusu and Kudheiha.
Augustine Oduor | 3 months ago
Five senior Kenya Power managers sent on leave to allow for audit
By Betty Njeru
- Several feared drowned after bus with 30 choir members plunges into Kitui river
- Kitui river bridge has rugged edge, driver was unfamiliar with route – Deputy Governor
- Why old couples divorce after decades of marriage
- ODM won’t form coalition with Nyanza parties
- Pregnant wife of KDF soldier stabbed to death