Multi-billion infrastructure works that will deliver Uhuru’s ‘Big Four’
Uhuru has outlined 4 key pillars that would drive his economic agenda in his last term.
By Peter Muiruri | 4 years ago
Lessons for Kenya from France’s Sh25b tech city
Known as Station F, it will be the world’s biggest start-up campus. The idea was pioneered in 2014 – a year after former President Mwai Kibaki unveiled Konza Techno City – by French entrepreneur and philanthropist Xavier Niel in Paris. Station F will host about 1,000 start-ups.
Dominic Omondi | 5 years ago
Postmortem reveals how Esther Wambui, whose body was found in suitcase, died
By Kamore Maina
- Matatu rams into Total petrol station, kills attendant, injures another
- Boys to men: Kalenjins living in Australia stick to their tradition
By Edward Kosut
- Judicial officer, Mombasa tycoons drawn into Nyali school land row
- Kenya Power launches smart metres to improve services
- Olekina: Mudavadi’s announcement will have no impact on 2022 polls